ellinor

Ellinor's Litventures

This blog is about my literary adventures in different genres. I like variety in my reading and will read books from most genres but particulary book with some literary merit.

I Heart Hollywood - Lindsey Kelk I enjoy reading chick-lit every once in a while and I had lots of fun reading I heart New York and I heart Vegas. I heart Hollywood just wasn't my cup of tea. It's possible that because I knew from I heart Vegas how the story with James would end I had less fun reading it.
But I also had several other problems with this one. I found the explanation why James wanted Angela as reporter extremly unconvincing. Knowing how the story would end I always expected another twist to this explanation but there wasn't any.
I'm also no fan of "movie star falls head-over-heels in love with ordinary girl". Alex is also a star but he's famous on a "normal" level and so this story is lovely. But the combination with a very famous star is just so ridiculous.
What also annoyed me about this book is Angela's constant drinking. How can you be drunk all the time when you actually should be working? I know that it was supposed to be funny, but to me it was just stupid.
I have two more books left in this series and I really hope they will be better than this one.